Sunday, October 28, 2012

Flocktober #6: A few good buildings

Well, October is almost over, which in turn means that Flocktober is almost done.  I still have much to do, but I can now take my time since I have more then enough terrain to game with.  I've had these buildings now for going on three weeks since I got them on special order from my FLGS.  I like them.  They are simple and fantastically cheap.  For about 7$ a building, I'm looking forward to getting the rest of them.  

I'm going to plug another blog at this point because I got most all of the inspiration for these buildings from him.  I highly recommend anybody interested in French and Indian Wars to head over to Jay's Wargaming Madness and check out just what he is doing in regards to terrain.


With a little converting, these buildings work perfectly for both North America and Eastern Europe

No comments:

Post a Comment