Sunday, October 28, 2012

Flocktober #6: A few good buildings

Well, October is almost over, which in turn means that Flocktober is almost done.  I still have much to do, but I can now take my time since I have more then enough terrain to game with.  I've had these buildings now for going on three weeks since I got them on special order from my FLGS.  I like them.  They are simple and fantastically cheap.  For about 7$ a building, I'm looking forward to getting the rest of them.  

I'm going to plug another blog at this point because I got most all of the inspiration for these buildings from him.  I highly recommend anybody interested in French and Indian Wars to head over to Jay's Wargaming Madness and check out just what he is doing in regards to terrain.


With a little converting, these buildings work perfectly for both North America and Eastern Europe

1 comment:

  1. Odisha Board Textbooks work to promote the advancement of education in general. Here, we bring you the Odisha Board Primary Textbooks for classes 1-5. We have Odisha 2nd Class Textbook collected and aggregated the textbooks, so that students can easily access and study them. The language used in the bse odisha textbooks are simple and lucid.

    ReplyDelete