Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Founding a Village (Terrain WIP)

Ahhh, finally getting around to putting up another post on this now rather neglected blog.  As per my usual standard, I've stuck to my guns and am still a mercurial painter.  After a pretty impressive outburst of painting and modelling from September to November of 2012, I've sunk back into my always oppressive funk and have not really touched any of my wargaming stuff since then.

For "Christmas" my order of buildings from Pegasus Hobbies finally arrived at my FLGS.  Now if you look back a couple posts ago, I had received a box of two buildings back in October and quickly set about building and painting them.  The rest of my rather large order arrived and again, I quickly built them.  Only problem now is I need to finish shingling on all the building, which is going to be a long task.



As my longtime gaming buddy and best friend Mike put it "I think it's no longer a village, closer to a town.  If you add an Ikea, it could be considered a city."

According to our running gag, in Canada only a settlement with an Ikea store can be considered a city.  Anything else is a large town.

Anyway, next part of my scheme is to cut MDF bases and shingle the roofs.

1 comment:

  1. Tamil Nadu Board which Conducts the Examination of Plus Two in Month of March. Supplementary Examination Conducts in month of Jun. TN +2 Model Paper 2021 TN DGE board Annually and Private and Regular Students Participate in Plus One & Plus Two Examination every year more than laks of students.

    ReplyDelete