Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Czechs and Canadians

I started doing 6mm micro wargaming last year and have slowly been building up my armies. This week I managed to finish painting and basing my two CF-18s and a Seaking for my 1989 Canadian era army. This one is pretty much set up for the Cold War Commander rule set, maybe need to add a few more Leopard 1's and some sort of FAC and FOO stands.




























As you can see, I'm not particularely serious with the command stand, what with the Seaking and all... I'm thinking of painting up a truck with a Tim Horton's logo and in the oh so awesome HortonPat scheme.

Now on to my Czechs. One would wonder why I would build an army from that country... Pretty simple, the first miniatures in this scale that where given to me were OT-64's (Czech recon armored cars), so I just carried on. This force is only about half complete, it still needs a good deal of miniatures. I'm building a Motorized Rifle Regiment using Mike Hoyt's C3I rule set. Its set up for regiment to division level battles, so crazy amount of stands on the table.

These miniatures have seen some good use over the last few months, thus why the flocking is starting to fall off, really need to scrape and put some new flock on when I have time... And maybe put a wash on the two OT-64's in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment